Monday, April 15, 2013

I can't think of a better time for this to come along




This  appeared on Sunday Night Prime last night, featuring Monsignor Reilly, Craig and Wenqi Glantz.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have been saying this EXACT THING for years. We NEED to be taught! I have children in my CCD class that don't know they are Catholic! They have never heard that word. Which tells us that there are lots of parents that were not well taught, passing this on to the next generation.

We want to know our faith, and many of us don't. Bob and I have basically chased down sources of good teaching in order to learn more about what we profess to believe, and learn how to better live it out.

If you support this endeavor, please go to the 'Our Voices' link on the above linked page and add your signature and comment.

So, Kudos, Monsignor, Craig and Wenqi!



3 comments:

  1. I signed it, but it didn't seem to get listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Manny. They take a little time to get approved. I know the fellow, Craig, that appeared on the show. Nice guy, from around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's there, I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete