I don't know about anyone else, but hasn't this been the Lentiest Lent ever? I am ever so glad to nearing the end. Yes, there is the big stuff, but it's the little stuff that threatens the sanity.
Station of the Cross, when we get to --
"I searched for comforters, but I found none."
here is where my mind goes.
2. Our exchange student made himself some hot dogs:
3. Two kids had this happen at the same time
4. I had a new dryer installed and nobody could be happier than I am about not having to be a laundromat dweller anymore. But the vent keeps coming loose and so I have this metal tape I have to put on, resulting in something like
5. Slightly stressing out over different things one day, decided to go to bed after dinner and watch Rainman on my Kindle. Forgot it was Stations night at church. Ate these while watching movie.
6. Maybe it was that prayer I prayed, you know the one. Goes something like, "I
am willing to suffer for this and that prayer intention, for the good of my soul and others..."
Perhaps that was a mistake.
7. When this movie begins echoing my life---
--makes about as much sense as the real version.
See you on the other side, God willing!