Monday, November 17, 2014

A Special Prayer Request- Update










I know this is blurry, I took it on a silent retreat a few years ago, at a nearby Carmelite Monastery.


Today, I ask that you would stop and take a few minutes from your day to say a prayers for some dear friends. They are dealing with the grave illness of the husband that may have taken a downturn that would place him in hospice.

I am so sad that I cannot be there to make soup, clean up, or otherwise lighten their load, so instead I will have to place my trust in Him who is everywhere all the time to carry them and to shower them with His grace.




Know that you are in my heart and my thoughts. 

I love you.




My dear friend Marie lost her husband Bill suddenly on November 29th. I ask your continued prayers for his soul and for her and their 14 year old twin boys.



1 comment:

  1. What a tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss and will be praying for your friend Marie and her family.

    ReplyDelete