Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All the Way






This song has probably been around for a while, but I just started hearing it. As usual, it has been one of those songs that feels like it comes straight from the mouth of God. I hope to learn it, and maybe share it with my Nar Anon group. I don't know if people ever sing songs at those meetings, but I guess there's a first time for everything.











Don't feel bad, I'm so glad that you are here tonight.
Sometimes we lose our way.
Take a ride with me, and forget yesterday.
Way up high, and way down low. Most things we can't control.
But you don't walk alone. Wherever I may be, there you'll have a home.

If you forget the wonder that you are I will remind you.
And if you lose yourself, don't worry darling, I'll know where to find you.
I'm right behind you, all the way.
Da dada da, da dada da

Way up high
Da dada da, da dada da
Way down low
If you forget the wonder that you are I will remind you.
And if you lose yourself, don't worry darling, I'll know where to find you.
I'm right behind you, all the way.

I'm right behind you, all the way.

2 comments:

  1. I never heard this or of the singer. I thought it was going to be the Frank Sinatra, "All the Way." I assume you've heard that one. This was a pretty song, though I'm not sure I like the singer's voice. It's different, but a little too nasally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about her voice. I am learning it on guitar so I can sing it. A search for the chords brought up lots of Sinatra :)

      Delete